WESTERLY, R.I. /Publishers Newswire/ — Every second counts in an emergency. Life-Prints child ID software prepares parents for child emergencies, by digitizing medical records, photos, contact information and more. Life-Prints is now available at Toys”R”Us. A special promotion will run from Dec 6 – 12th and Dec 20 – 26th, where all customers purchasing a netbook at Toys”R”Us will be eligible for a 20 percent discount off the regular price of Life-Prints.
“We buckle our kids’ seatbelts and make sure they wear bicycle helmets,” said Life-Prints Chairman John J. Holmgren.
“Life-Prints software is the next logical step in child protection. Life-Prints is the only child safety product that can immediately distribute life saving information nationwide to U.S. law enforcement agencies through their own network 24/7.”
About Life-Prints® child ID software:
* Easy to use and update.
* The highest safety rating issued by the NSA (AES 256).
* 1G Flash Drive included.
* Secured private document and video storage (e.g. wills, x-rays, etc.)
* Organizes, stores and protects medical records.
* EFT file format for compatible law enforcement access.
* Will transmit files via the Internet 24/7.
* Printable forms are included for easy documentation and use.
* Ideal for study abroad students and overseas travelers.
* A portion of every sale is donated to D.A.R.E.
About Life-Prints LLC:
Founded in 2004 in partnership with D.A.R.E. America; through the development and marketing of innovative child safety solutions, Life Prints fulfills the demand for high speed dissemination of emergency information to assist authorities in finding missing children, elderly adults or disabled individuals.
For more information on Life-Prints please visit http://Life-Prints.com .